A technical IT Specialist with over 3 years of professional experience in planning and assisting data migration from on premises to S3 compatible cloud storage for Non-Profit organization with over 150+ staff. Managing, securing, and configuring users and groups policy in Active Directory on Remote Server Administration Tool. Automate patch management processes using Atera to add security to the network infrastructure, scheduling patching ahead of time for anything from servers and workstations to software and operating systems. Developed a creative business solution which saved my company Two Thousand Dollars in phone bill, customer centric, a dedicated team player and a good communicator, who thrives well working in a team environment.
An AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner and an AWS Solutions Architect with hands on architecture experience in designing highly available, fault-tolerant, and secure private/public cloud infrastructures utilizing Amazon Web Services (5 pillars of the AWS Well Architecture framework):
HANDS ON PROJECTS:
● Using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) to manage access to AWS services and resources securely, as well as setting up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for extra protection of the environment.
● Used Amazon’s Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) service to launch AWS resources in a logically isolated virtual network that I designed. Created a public and a private subnet and used the private subnet for databases and web servers to protect the resources from the internet. Elastic Load Balancing was used to automatically distribute incoming application traffic across multiple targets.
● Using AWS Budgets to set custom budgets for tracking costs and usage of resources in an AWS account. Setting up alerts by email when actual or forecasted cost and usage exceed budgeted threshold.
● Hosted several web applications (e.g. a PHP-MySQL demo app) on Amazon’s Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) service to provide secure, resizable compute capacity in the cloud. Also used Amazon’s EC2 Auto Scaling to help maintain application availability and to automatically add or remove EC2 instances according to conditions I defined.
● Using Amazon’s unlimited simple storage service (S3) to host a static website where individual web pages include static content. Also using this service to store developer codes before hosting them on virtual servers (EC2) for dynamic web apps.
➤Python — Beginner
➤AWS Console/AWS CLI
➤ Windows Active Directory